Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Degrees!!!!



So today I thought lets ride to work like I do everyday.  So halfway to work I'm thinking Man I can't wait to get to work.  That is the first time I ever wanted to be at work.  But I'm still suffering the cold.  Plus it is a good reason to have a beer (and by a beer I mean 12) So if you see the "crazy guy" on his bike in the freezing cold just think about a beer.

After looking at this bike on Fixedgeargallery.com I relized that if I could have invented the block that holds your bike up to photograph for fixedgeargallery I wouldn't even need a job I would be rich. And if this guy was really cool his pedal holding block would match both colors on his bike.  That might come to him when he reaches for his brakes and realizes he forgot to install them in a place where you can find them and hits a car, pedestrian, dog or a BFG (Brakeless Fixed Gear)

No comments: