Friday, January 22, 2010

New Bike Day and some Tubeless mounting



Without Tubes, Dorkdisk,reflectors,plastic pedals,Safety Stickers

I finally decided on my race bike for 2010. Well the pricing and steel frame of the Raleigh XXIX +G decided for me. With Sram X5/X7 it leave a little to be desired on components but also leave itself open for some upgrades next year. I decided after much facebook research to go tubeless. The simple install of Stans tubeless kit makes this a no-brainer. I actually might tubeless my touring bike when my Marathon extreme tires come in. This 29r is a little heavy at 29lbs but I'm a little heavy at 200 lbs so we are well matched. Now I just need some weather to get out and ride it in. I'm now up to 3 bikes at my house with less than 1000 miles on them so some nice weather is in order.


The compressor is too loud.

Foamy...

No comments: