Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Beer and No TV make Homer Go something, something

Did the 'famous' cumming steak night ride Wednesday night with Dan and Steve. I also skipped the beers all together. This is the second week I have skipped on beer during my rides it seems to help a little. I got back to Des moines and felt like riding some more, so I went downtown for some extra miles and got home early after a good 35 mile ride. Today is another no beer day I will be taking my SS mountain bike out for a metric gravel then Abbies Bday party this evening. After 2 weeks of 'cutting back' on my beer intake it appears I have lost 5 pounds and have some extra energy even though I have a cold or some sort of virus thing. My cutting back has become every other night but next week looks to be dry also.

No comments: