Sunday, August 29, 2010

Breaking stuff


I have always been really good at breaking stuff so far this week I have finished off 2 sets of Crankbros smarty pedals, and now the pastic platform pedals on my commuter.  So far this year 3 pairs of smarties, 3 pairs of platform pedals, a spoke on my comutter (still broke), ?? Tail lights, 4 chains (i guess you are suppose to lube them), square taper bottom bracket, seat poat, stem, and of course a couple tires.  So either i need to stop wearing stuff out or someone needs to make better stuff, or... I need to get a job as a quality control person for cycling stuff.  (That is like beer tester)

Location : Address not available

4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Good grief Courtney, I guess that is what happens when your cranking out 500 Watts plus.

Henry said...

you have been breaking a lot of stuff haven't you! you should write a blog about it.

Courtney Hilton said...

Dave I think it's the extra weight not extra wattage that breaks stuff

Steph said...

LOL. your dream-job!