Monday, February 20, 2012

Win, Fail or Draw?

So I'm currently in the process of training for Trans-Iowa, Remodeling my basement and just my normal day to day life.  The balance in life is very hard anyway, but as I complete something on my remodeling I'm missing training goals.  Then on the weeks I make training goals I don't get anything done at home.

I'm on of those people that has the Failure is not an option attitude.  I focus on my failures so much I forget anything that was a "win".  I've alway been negative but it's getting a little out of hand!  So I'm going to make a point to focus on the win and still find a way to push myself other than off a cliff.

So today (if I publish this the right day)  is the biggest win of all.  5 Year smoke free, or is that the big win?  I did build a bathroom/bedroom in the basement from scratch.  Payed off all my credit cards (seriously), installed Keggorator in man cave.  I lost almost 100lbs since 07.  I'm sort of raising 3 kids.  I haven't drove to work since 2008.


1 comment:

Steph said...

Good job Courtney- on EVERYTHING! :)