Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bike Trail Touring

Took the Neil Smith out to the High Trestle and I found a trail I have never heard of HERE It goes from Slater to Melbourne (35 miles).  I took it as far as Cambridge were I made the first Beer/food stop at 50 miles.  I forget how much I miss trail/road touring when I get so caught up in gravel riding.

 I also had an interview for a new job yesterday!  It went great and I'm very very hopeful to be changing jobs this next month.  This will probably keep me from doing Ragbrai and some other things to, but in the end a less stressful job will be worth a few sacrifices.

Huxley, Iowa


Nice 'off road' trail



A Good sign


Lunch Time :)


Highway Bike lanes Outside Huxley


Salorville Lake
Check out my channel on Youtube I guess it's time to add video...





1 comment:

Steph said...

cool, I need to head out that way!