Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just another day..


After a long day at work I had my first experience with with panniers.  I purchased some groceries on the way out of work and loaded up my fixie with the panniers.  I didn't realize how much extra work that wind and extra weight can create.  

Went out for a couple of denmans loops before my daughters first softball game.  On the second lap I guess I miss calculated the distance between 2 trees and clipped my handle bar on the tree.  This always ends with me on the ground in front of the bike cursing the tree.  Good times,  still didn't stop me from an hour and a half of hillside and denmans before work today.

My oldest daughter started softball so for the first game we were wowed with the skill of coaches to get 4-6 year olds to play softball.  But my daughter did hit the ball without a tee and run the bases in the correct direction!  (that can be a big problem)

No comments: