Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Ice



Well the outlook for freezing rain/rain last night talked me out of riding fixie out to the tap.  So i got a much put off hair cut.  They closed my hair cut place and put in a video store so i found fantastic sams next to Chicken coop.  This is great store placement waiting for a hair cut isnt bad in a bar.  As far as the cut goes im a guy my hair is shorter who cares....

Good ice ride to work this morning saw Chad coming out of denmans on my way there.  I was glad for snow tires though i turn into walmart and started spinning the rear tire trying to ride on our skating rink grade parking lot.  There was a lot of foot prints in the snow on the clive trail, I think this counts as usage not sure though

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

This kick ass start of winter has me wondering how snowy/cold this one is going to be?

Courtney Hilton said...

The ride home last night is the coldest I ever remember