Saturday, September 19, 2009

Feeling good.

Took a "medium pace ride this morning before work with some of the guys on the rassy team. I as usual brought the knife to the gun fight, however I always get a good work out with that bike. The medium pace included 32 mph bombs down hills in glen oaks country club and grand ave. On the fixie-cross thats fast but I'm getting a lot better at holding the cadence on the downhills and still having something left for the climb that always follows. I thank Lou for the push back up to the peloton after I fell off the back going down grand. Then some fun on the "dangerous" bike trails. Some kind of run this morning going downtown at least the runners don't seem to mind us blasting through at 20 mph. We also climbed the famous hill at McKrey (I'm sure thats spelled wrong) it's not as bad as I thought it would be with the way everyone talks about it. Anyday that I can get in a 30 mile ride before work is always a good day and most of my congestion and yuck from the last 3 days seems to be gone.

No comments: