Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In the Dirt.

Went out for the second day in a row to center trails. I have found that even on a bad day a ride through the woods is the best cure. I got to denmans with the hopes of a couple of slower laps and going home early (first time I stuck with my plan). It wasn't really a bad day but my stomach was upset and felt kind of bla the last couple days however there was still a smile on my face the whole ride. I thought about the years I've spent in a car angry and frustrated while I waited (patiently) for 10 minutes for a train to cross next to Squirrels nest. In the car you I would have been angry impatient and irritable. On my mountain bike I just set and enjoyed the click clak of the train cars and felt the thunder in the ground as it went by I then resumed my ride. All I have to say is Thank God for the Woods.

No comments: