Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring Snow ride

Okay so it isn't spring but ... 6"  of snow is a little much.  
The ride home from work was fun though.  My feet fully submerged into the snow on every pedal stroke.  my fenders were packed with snow and it took 40 minutes to travel 4 miles down the trail.  And someone beat me to denmans I didn't get first for the last (lets hope) snow of the season!

I declare shenanigans on Al Gore for this damn snow!  Where is our global warming? An inconvenient  mess.

Went out for Valentines dinner with Anna (even though I not catholic (Damn catholic holidays)) Stadium Always good food.  And Beer (some of us haven't given up)  We had an extra pitcher for the Fallen

My Wife needs a blog so she can talk about female crap (coach purses and tampons and stuff) and not  the bikes.

"Don't Trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die!" is the best south park quote.  That just came to mind for some reason.

1 comment:

Maverick said...

Al Gore needs a hobby! Try listening to the Savage Nation!!!!