Sunday, February 8, 2009

This one time at BRR


Got a ride to perry (so I wussed out on the gravel ride up) The offical ride wasn't bad You can even get a workout when your riding into a head wind and trying to not run into any other riders.  I brought The Knife, but on this ride is was like bringing a knife to a chick fight.  But I saw a couple of cool fixies...
And a ton of other riders...

But the best part Of the ride was the ride back to West Des Moines...

At night fall I turned off the paved road.  This seemed like a good idea take a short cut.  R-22 is a nice road for a gravel road.
I Got a good day in after all 75 miles,  1 Big party, and ?? Beers.  So the longest ride for the season so far is on a Fixed gear cross bike. Tuesday I'm going for the first Century..

2 comments:

Maverick said...

Good Luck on the 100 mile day. Don't drink too much gatorade.

Courtney Hilton said...

Gatorade ya...