Friday, April 29, 2011

Century 2

They Say you have to do something crazy to get one of these jerseys ===>
In reality it's continuing to do crazy things over and over again.  I always remind myself when I out on the road I asked Rick once 'why don't we short cut on the trail instead of climbing this B road' and he told me 'thats why were faster than you'.

This should have indicated this road was closed, but all it said to me was Cyclocross

This also wouldn't have stopped me, but the electric fence on the other side of it
told me no.  They don't put up electric fence to keep people out, but to keep animals in.
8 mile detour.

Second B road for the day

Fail!  ends in a creek not even a dead end sign

I did a 8 mile detour to climb Cemetery Hill, not as bad as I remember.
As I approach it I thought all I need is a dog to chase me up this....que large dog.
He gave up half way up the hill I could see spots at the top OUCH. 
So 106 miles, 3,000 climbing, in 8 hours and 20 minutes.  I was totally spent either.

2 comments:

Steph said...

yer crazy! good job! :)

MrDaveyGie said...

Awesome pictures, great pictures, and what Rick said, wow, motivational.