Saturday, April 2, 2011

Denmans with 3 kids and a Tandem

Took the T-900 for it's first real single track ride tonight.  Also took the Austyn and Patrick for there first solo ride though denmans.  Both of them are really good off road riders already.  We even stopped in a couple spot where they couldn't get over stuff and tried multiple times to get over stuff.  The tandem is a little of a learning curve,  I was surprised that I could get around all the corners and in  between the trees.  I was able to get the front wheel about 4" off the ground so I think with some practice I could clean some of the logs but not very many.  We also were able to climb the hill on the side of the levy, surprisingly you can really get alot of power on a tandem.














1 comment:

Iowagriz said...

Biggest concern on a tandem over logs is high centering and crimping the boom tube, then collapsing it.