Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Raleigh XXIX +G 1k Review

Cirrem 2010

First "ridable" day on hilside 2010

Trans-Wisconsin 
So Mountain Biking wasn't so great this year and I have just passed over the 1k miles on my newest mountain bike.  Overall I'm going with 8/10 stars.  It is still all original except tires of course.  This is actually the only complete bike I own that I can say that for.  The x7/x5 has been working great, the chain and cassette are toast already, might have something to do with my poor bike maintenance.  The shock it came with is a Rock Shock Tora, not bad however the only one I have ever owned.  The bike overall is a little heavy but works good.  The only real complaint I have is the derailer hangar is very flimsy and it's worth keeping and extra on hand.  Original Post.   So I'm going to keep this one till the wheels come off and keep riding the dirt.

1 comment:

MrDaveyGie said...

Bikes make great friends.