Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laziness prevails

Not riding this morning because I'm lazy!

Got a good 4 miles run in last night after a 12 hour shift at work so I'm sitting in my chair on the computer till it's time to go to work.  Maybe I'll ride after work if I don't get the "NO one goes homes until...." again tonight.

I think in the next couple weeks I'm going to turn up the mileage on the running I seem to be able to run 4 miles in a comfortable pace around 6-7 mph and still have energy left and no body pain so if I actually want to hit a marathon I just need to keep running

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

yeap, I think it's good to mix up the training, one of these days I am going to get to swimming on 'off' days

Courtney Hilton said...

I need to start that too I would love to do a tri.