Friday, November 19, 2010

Load 16 tons and what do you get....

Another YEAR older and deeper in debt.

So I will admit today I'm 31 (some people now have to pay up on some bets) and I have a lot to talk about from the last year I think.  I started this blog the day before my B-day in 2008 my first venture into internet social stuff.  The post Real men ride pink bikes was about a new fixie I had built (my first bike build) I have been tossing junk and photos at the internet ever since.  It's been a good year this year and I have a lot to be thankful for (see thanksgiving post later) and as always lots of stuff I want, or not really.  When asked "what do you want for your birthday"  I come up with I don't know.  I would like 70 and sunny and the day off though.
So I got a b-day ride in yesterday (actually 2) got up early and hit the dirt for a lap then got home from work at 8:30 and hit the pavement on my touring rig for an hour in the moonlight.  I have to work a 10-14 hour day today so It doesn't look good for any riding for me today.

Took this with my cheap camera from the trail next to MLK the car driving through added a cool affect,  you can only see it's headlights

3 comments:

Steph said...

cool photo. Happy Birthday!! :)

MrDaveyGie said...

Happy Birthday Courtney, hope you can enjoy inspite of a long work day.

Courtney Hilton said...

It was a great day!