Sunday, March 28, 2010

Metric 5

North-west ride Van meter, Adel, Redfield, and Middle of nowhere. The wind was 28 mile per hour out of the north-west and I figured it would be a good time to try out bags on the touring bike. It's like doubling your surface area on the front of the bike you can't even draft because the front bags are so low to the ground drafting doesn't help. After 36 miles we turned out of the wind and then of course in died down as the sun set. Good training and a lot of fun started with 4 people and finished just me and Billy. My 5th metric for Cup of dirt and Billy's second. I have to work the next 9 days so a week from tuesday is the 6th metric plan at the moment. I should have all 12 in by June then I can focus on the 12 full centuries for the Cup-o-dirt all 3 this year :)

No comments: