Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Changes are good right?

I always beat around the bush on stuff, like I'm going to change this or that or maybe not. I have had some trouble lately with my stomach and I have 'tried' a lot of things but finally narrowed it down. With some inspiration from Elaine and the whole 'healthy lifestyle' I figured out the first problem. Diet Pop. So the experiment was stop drinking it, without changing anything else for a week and see how it goes. It's been 5 days and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore, I sleep better like a lot better and feel refreshed in the morning my mood is better and I have some mild headaches (probably some chemical dependancy). Now I didn't cut caffein I still have my 3+ cups of coffee and homemade tea so it is just the chemicals in the diet pop. I find it amazing that something so simple makes such a big deal. So I think I'll just stay away from the pop I really don't even miss it.

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's awesome! and hard to do!